Over 400 vendors every weekend!
Come on out and see us, you’ll be glad you did!
Free Parking • Free Admission • Free Fun • Every Weekend
Open 8 AM – 6 PM Saturday and Sunday
Vendor Set Up Day Is Friday
5901 Ogeechee Road, Savannah, Georgia 31419
Exit #94 off I-95 • GA Hwy 204 @ US Hwy 17 S
Have Your Garage Sale at the Coastal Empire’s Largest Flea Market
Top 10 Reasons to Have Your Garage Sale at Keller’s…
- Rid your home of unwanted items!
- Exciting customers actually BUY them at Bargain Prices!
- Your junk is their TREASURE!
- EXTRA DOLLARS for long, awaited vacation or home improvements.
- Make room in your home/garage to stock up for the Next Garage Sale!
- Cheap Stall Space… $20 a Day!
- Avoid large crowds stomping on your grass annoying neighbors!
- May open a brand new business adventure.
- Great Opportunity to taste some of the best food concessions at Janie Arkwright’s Kitchens!
- Fun! Fun! Fun! Meet other vendors and enjoy having your garage sale at Keller’s!
Need Extra Moola?
Come have your garage sale with us! Rid your home of unwanted items and earn some extra money. Keller’s offers free admission, free parking, an ATM on site, breakfast available Saturdays and Sundays, and much much more! Has shopping at the Mall left you craving? Stroll from stall to stall and browse through an incredible variety of merchandise. But remember no outside food sales or pets allowed.
Attention Pet Vendors!
You must have a current license through the Georgia Department of Agriculture, a valid Georgia Driver's License, a Georgia Sales Tax Number, and a Chatham County Business License to sell pets at Keller's Flea Market!
Liability Insurance Required!
Funnest Flea Market in the Southeast USA
Whether you live in Atlanta, Georgia; Jacksonville, Florida; or Charleston, South Carolina, Keller’s Flea Market is the place to visit! Located in beautiful Savannah with easy access from Pooler, Richmond Hill, Brunswick, Statesboro and Hinesville, Keller’s welcomes visitors from near and far. From Macon to Augusta, Decatur to Darien, come visit the most talked about and fun flea market in Georgia!
Exciting things are happening every weekend, so bring your family and friends to experience the shopping paradise that is Keller’s Flea Market. Here you’ll find the local flavor that makes Savannah, the Coastal Empire, and the South Carolina Low Country as unique as they are.