A shopping paradise awaits the entire family in the unbelievable Keller’s Flea Market.
Open 8 AM – 6 PM Saturday and Sunday
Vendor Set Up Day Is Friday
FREE PARKING! FREE ADMISSION!
If Mall shopping has left you craving for gifts that reflect your personality more than your credit card limit, come to Keller’s Flea Market.
You’ll find the local flavor that make Savannah, the Coastal Empire and Low Country as interesting as they are.
Stroll from stall to stall and take the time to browse through the incredible variety of merchandise and strike up a conversation with the merchants who make up the flea market.
Each has a story to tell and they all welcome your interest in their business.
Bus Tours Welcomed!
FREE LUNCH FOR BUS DRIVER & TOUR DIRECTOR
- FREE ADMISSION
- FREE PARKING
- OPEN YEAR ROUND
- Conveniently located
- Mouth watering food from Janie Arkwright’s Kitchens
- Indoor restrooms
- Permanent indoor booths
- More than 400 stall spaces and growing
- Bargains everywhere
- New vendors weekly
- Established permanent vendors
- Fresh produce
- Pet and Animal section
- Special yearly events
- Physically challenged friendly
- Antiques around every corner
- RV Parking
- Dump Station
- … and so much more!
UNIQUE GIFTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD AT BARGAIN PRICES INCLUDING:
- Antiques & Collectibles
- Vinyl Records…Coins..Furniture
- Adorable Pocketbooks… Sunglasses…Jewelry
- Musical Instruments
- Fragranced Oils
- New & Used Tires
- Monogrammed Vinyls… Decals… Lettering
- Car Stereos…Receivers… Speakers
- Linens… Rugs…Curtains
- Homemade Soaps & Candles
- Lady’s Lingerie
- Computers… & Repairs
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Sports Memorabilia
- Custom T-shirts
- Cell Phone Accessories
- Local Honey
- Cowboy Hats
- Silk Flowers & Home Accents
- …AND MUCH MORE… COME & SEE FOR YOURSELF !!!!