Looking for a New Business Adventure? Keller’s Flea Market is the perfect location!
Click here for KELLER’S FLEA MARKET RATES, RULES & REGULATIONS & MAP OF FLEA MARKET
As of August 7, 2016, any “Permanent” (more than 4 weeks continuously) or “Ongoing” vendor that is engaged in retail activity in Georgia must have a Georgia Sales Tax number. For more information click here, or see the flea market office for more details.
NEED EXTRA MOO-LAH???
Have your garage sale at Keller’s Flea Market!!!
ALL TYPES OF VENDOR SPACES!!
OPEN STALLS – Concrete Flooring with Roof
ENCLOSED STALLS – With or Without A/C & Security Systems
“Lil” Houses – Have Your Own Store!!
Contact the Flea Market Office for more details or drop us an e-mail!
No telephone or internet reservations accepted.
No Debit Or Credit Cards Accepted.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD SALES
- Cashier’s Check
- Money Orders
- Local Check… written on a local bank… with a valid driver’s license & SS number…
- Sorry, No Credit/Debit Cards Accepted
Attention Pet Vendors!
You must have a current license through the Georgia Department of Agriculture, a valid Georgia Driver's License, a Georgia Sales Tax Number, and a Chatham County Business License to sell pets at Keller's Flea Market!
Liability Insurance Required!
6 KITCHENS HEATED & COOLED FOR COMFORT & CONVENIENCE SERVING
- Daily Luncheon Specials! Delicious!!!!
- Delicious Hamburgers
- Hot Dogs (Sauerkraut, too, in some kitchens!!)
- Chicken Kabobs
- Home-made Pizza
- Bar-B-Q with seasonal Brunswick Stew
- Chicken Finger Sandwiches
- Funnel Cakes
- Hand-cut curly fries
- Homemade chili & cornbread
- Popped Pork Skins & Bacon Rinds
- Frozen Bananas
- Cotton Candy
- Hand-dipped Ice Crème
- Fried Twinkies
- Hawaiian Ice
- Chili Cheese Nachos
- Real hand-dipped Corn Dogs
- Grilled Paninis